The Finger Razor by Shave Edge is a great tool for beginners as well as the on-the-go traveler. Made from light weight stainless steel, it displays a similar shape and feel & enjoy a smooth shave..The Finger Razor with a single blade, a Cut Throat Razor causes skin minimal irritation while also cutting sharper.Sincere time and care has gone in to the creation of this razor. With the blade crafted from steel for the sharpest cutting results, it has been sharpened and honed by hand until the perfect cutting edge has been achieved. -- you can get on to the next client quickly and easily.
Features & Benefits:
- BEAUTIFUL HAND CRAFTED STRAIGHT RAZOR: made of stainless steel, and high quality material to prevent from Rusting! Beautifully Crafted Stainless Steel with a sealant to protect from water.
- AUTHENTIC BARBER PRODUCT: One of the greatest straight singer razors you can hold as a barber! Perfect weight distribution to let the razor do all the work for you.
- ACCEPTS INDUSTRY STANDARD BLADES: All the blades which are compatible are the ones all/most barbers use! Uses Derby, Astra, Shark, Personna, and Any Other Half Blades.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: All our straight razors made by "SHAVE EDGE" Handcrafted to perfection. This Finger Razor is made of Stainless Steel and sealed with a sealant to protect the blade from water.
- LONG LASTING : The matte finish over the stainless steel body helps deter rust for long-lasting performance
- COMFORTABLE GRIP; -The straight edge barber razor causes less vibration from the razor blade while shaving. Properly balanced, it is perfect for easy maneuvering and prevents strain on the wrist; feels substantial and great in the hand
- ERGONOMIC: Designed with comfort and stability in mind, the Grey Professional Single Ring Straight Edge Razor performs well and provides the right holding angle to avoid discomfort.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL BARBERS AND STYLISTS- With the 1mm blade exposure, this sturdy razor is ideal for advanced pros who need to perform more precise and detailed work
- SAFE USAGE; To ensure safe usage at all times, you need to make sure that the blade is securely locked within the safety walls and the cap is in place; if the walls become lose with time and usage, just push the walls with a small amount of pressure when placing the blade and lock the cap to ensure that it stays in place